I love bank holiday weekends & I’ve been looking forward to this one for ages.
We had a very chilled Friday night with just myself & the hubby. It’s been a very busy few weeks at school & a 3 day weekend was much anticipated. We spent Saturday with my sister treating ourselves to Nandos before making an Oreo© cheesecake for our pizza & gaming evening.
This is Nat’s recipe (her blog is coming soon so watch this space!) and I’m not sure where she got it from.
Nat’s Oreo© Cheesecake
200g of Oreos (crushed)
300g Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
160g caster sugar
1 tsp of melted butter
1 small (3″x2″) gelatine sheet
1) Crush the oreos until they are small pieces.
2) Add the melted butter & biscuits together and press into a cake tin. Either a springform or push out base.
3) Mix the essence, yogurt & philadelphia together with caster sugar and beat until smooth.
4) Prepare the gelatine as instructed on the packet before adding the gelatine carefully to the yogurt mixture.
5) Spoon on top of the base & allow to set in the fridge for 3 hours.
6) Finish by decorating with halves of Oreos.